FREE-ZONE COMPANY FORMATION
Are you concerned about the legalities & whereabouts of starting a business in the UAE? About the prerequisite that 50% of the shares must be held by a UAE national?
Well, you don’t need to elude from your aspiration of a conglomerate business venture in Dubai. There marks the subsistence of free zone company formation where 100% foreign partnerships are allowed. The following aspects of this form of company formation had made it famous among the entrepreneurs and proprietors who aspire to set forth into a new business enterprise:
- The free zone, widely termed as free trade zone, is an economic region set by the government to promote foreign nationals to hold 100% ownership and flexibility on taxes during the setting up of businesses.
- Each zone is divergent from each other based on:
- Legal structure
- The jurisdiction of the area fits every sort of economic activity.
- The bifurcation of the region is carried out based on business activities.
- It doesn’t include any taxes on the following types to hold a business:
- Corporate tax
- Personal income tax
- Ease in attaining UAE resident visa.
- It enables the availability of flexible office solutions.
- Dexterity in hiring expatriate staff.
- It ostracizes you from all import and export duties, requisites for venturing into international businesses.
The imperative structure that we molded or mould to accomplish your needs are:
- Minimum Capital Requirement
- Annual Audit Requirements
- Current Nature of Your Business
- Expansion Plans
- Company Structure
- Office Solutions
- Visa Requirements
- Bank Account Opening
- Other Compliance