OFFSHORE COMPANY FORMATION
Offshore companies are the legal business entities set by foreign nationals from another country. National citizens of the UAE cannot initiate Offshore companies. Well, what makes offshore companies different from free zone companies? The coherent working of global businesses, international taxation, accounts, auditing obligations, and whatnot.
Features of offshore companies:
- They also serve as holding companies for worldwide subsidiaries.
- It enables the maintenance of wealth.
- Promotes international trading.
- It entitles property holding.
- It helps in the protection of intellectual property and assets.
- 100% Foreign Ownership.
- Tax-Free Jurisdiction
- Open Multi-Currency bank account in the UAE and abroad
- Allows you to hold property in the UAE and abroad
- Confidentiality of ownership
- No share capital requirements
- No physical office is required
- Provides Confidentiality
- Anonymity and Privacy
- Protect Wealth and Assets
UAE, the land of skyscrapers, ports, beaches, and where big businesses take place alongside sun-seeking tourism. Being a global business hub, it opens a wide range of opportunities for entrepreneurs and proprietors. Confecting offshore companies in a tax-driven jurisdiction like UAE is a desirable option. Being a region that is high in demand for the construction of offshore companies possesses a double tax treaty with over 40 countries. There exist three offshore jurisdictions in UAE. They are:
- Jebel Ali Offshore or JAFZA Offshore
- Ajman Offshore
- RAK Offshore
As it is impossible to open an offshore company without a registered agent, who acts as a mediator, we are here to provide you with all the mandatory aspects for your dream company. We assure our boundless services like:
a. Maintaining confidentiality throughout the process
b. Respects your anonymity & privacy
c. Provide your protection to wealth and services.
Our valuable services are also available at British Virgin Island, Cayman Island, and Mauritius.